1. Information Collected by the Company
B. Information Automatically Collected Through the Service. We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Service. For example, if you access the Service through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address and standard web log information. If you access the Service through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
We may automatically collect information from you when you use the Service using “cookies”. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Service may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the Service;
- the date and time of your visit to the Service;
- the amount of time you spend using the Service;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to use certain features of the Service.
D. Do Not Track Requests. Your browser may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” requests are sent to the websites that you visit. However, the Company will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Service in response to any “do not track” requests that we receive from your browser.
E. Information You Share Through Social Media Services. The Service may include links to third party social media services where you will be able to post comments, stories, reviews or other information. If you post any comments, reviews, photos or other information on our Facebook, Twitter or other social media pages, we may display those comments, reviews, photos or information on the Service. In addition, your use of these social media services may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these social media services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media services with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those social media services.
3. How We Share Your Information with Third Parties. We do not sell or rent user information we collect through the Service to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. In the event the Company wants to sell or rent your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes in the future, we will notify you and you will have an opportunity to affirmatively opt-in to receiving these third party marketing communications.
A. Program Sponsors. We will share your information with third parties who help to support, implement and promote the Program. These third parties may collect information about you as you visit, use or otherwise interact with their platforms and may use that information in accordance with their own independent privacy practices, but these third parties will only be permitted to use the information that we provide to them about you for purposes of supporting, implementing and promoting the Program.
B. Public Promotion of the Program. We may publicly share your name and biographical information, as well as any photographs or videos you submit to us as part of your Casting Content, in connection with promoting the Program. For more information about the rights we have to use your Casting Content, please review the Video Submission Agreement located at www.24hoursandcounting.com.
C. Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors and suppliers (“Service Providers”) who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Service, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
F. Aggregate Information. We may share information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
4. Children Under Age 13. The Service is not intended for children under age 13, or for anyone under age 18 or the applicable age of majority without involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 13.
5. Security. We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, the Company cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
7. Use of Information Outside Your Country of Residence. The Service is directed to users located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and you choose to use the Service or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers or databases located in the United States. Your use of the Service represents your consent and agreement to these practices. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained in the United States, you should not use the Service.
8. Special Notice to California Residents. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any users of the Service who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information that we shared, and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which we shared your information. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 4130 Cahuenga Blvd, Toluca Lake, CA 91602 Attn: 24 Hours and Counting Casting or by email at 24HoursGameShowCasting@gmail.com. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty (30) days for a response.